There are so many options when looking at gaming pc case that selecting one can be hard. this is why we have listed below our top picks and we hope it will make your life easier.
We think we did a good job in the lists below for the best gaming pc case. however you might have a different opinion and we would love to hear your opinion – please contact us and let us know and we will look into it.
Best gaming pc case Top 10 pick
Last update on 2018-03-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API - More info
gaming pc case Best extended Pick
- Dark Mirror front panel
- Customizable trim colors
- Full black coating
- Transparent side panel
- Supports up to 3 fans and Water-cooling
- Tons of fan mounts: Front - 2 x 140/120mm (1 x 120mm LED included), Top - 2 x 120mmo Rear - 120mm (included), Bottom - 120mm
- 2 x USB 3.0 front ports with internal connector
- Large side panel window
- Cable routing and CPU cooler back plate motherboard cutouts
- Seven PCIe slots with room for long graphics cards up to 426mm long
- Top mount I/O ports: 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 1x Headphone, 1x mic front ports
- Power supply cover : Streamline your cable management with the included power supply cover to hide cable clutter.
- Storage options: 1x External 5.25" drive bays, 2 x 2.5" / 3.5" Internal drive bays(with HDD Tray) with back panel accessible hidden drive access
- Air/liquid cooling configuration options: 1 x 240mm radiator(Top/Front). 1 x 120mm radiator (Rear), 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans locations (Top) with 2 x 120mm fan locations (Front)
- Complete solution: Support up to 240mm radiator liquid cooling for ideal CPU cooling application, up to 415mm long graphic card (without front fan(s))
- Classic and Professional Design: ROSEWILL CHALLENGER S is a typical mid tower pc computer case with a gaming look to leverage the gaming practice and a solid gaming computer case comes with a blue LED case fan at the front for excellent gaming systems
- All-Around Airflow: With 2x front blue LED 120mm and 1x rear 120mm computer case fans per-installed, the gaming case (CHALLENGER S) aims to create the best airflow for any gaming system. ROSEWILL CHALLENGER S can not only give the excellent ventilation but also the easy access I/O ports at the front
- Spacious Internal: The ATX case pre-installs 2x front blue LED 120mm and 1x rear 120mm and support another 2x 120mm gaming case fans (optional). Easy to customize interior components with screw-less design for 5.25" external drive bays and 3.5" HDD
- Hassle-free Installation: The ATX mid tower case offers tool-less installation of the 2.5" drives and 3.5" drives for a hassle-free build. Plus, the case has a bottom-mounted dust filter that protects the power supply from the threat of dust
- Great Expandability: With up to five internal 3.5" drive bays and two external 3.5" drive bays, the Rosewill CHALLENGER gives DIY builders ultimate flexibility in personalizing their PC. It's also furnished with three 5.25" external drive bays. Additionally, up to seven expansion slots let you better take advantage of your motherboard's expandability
- Case Type: Mid Tower
- Material: SECC Steel, ABS Plastic
- M/B Type: ATX, MicroATX, Mini-ITX
- Internal Bay: 3x 3.5", 2x 2.5"
- Expansion Slots: 7
- 2 Hidden 2.5"" + 2 Hidden 3.5"" or 2.5"" with HDD Tray Drive Bays
- One 120mm Rear Fan Pre-installed.
- USB 3.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1
- Support Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX Motherboard
- Max CPU Cooler Height: 160mm
- Builders-friendly internal layout: simple and intuitive internal layout enables quick and Easy building.
- Versatile cooling options: room for up to 360mm radiator in front, 240mm radiator in the top, and 120mm radiator in the rear.
- Expansive storage space: rugged steel Drive trays provide ample room for multiple drives.
- Clean and minimalist exterior design: unobstructed panels deliver an understated Look.
- Built-in cable routing: cable routing compartments enable effortlessly clean builds.
- SPCC ATX Mid Tower
- 1 x USB 3.0 / 2 x USB 2.0 / Audio Front Ports
- 1 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 4 Internal 3.5" Drive Bay
- Stylish and Neat Design for a computer gaming case: ROSEWILL NAUTILUS comes with a magnificent design with Blue LED fans in the front. It offers not only the ultimate gaming experience but also the supreme glance for your desktop.
- Multiple I/O Ports and Tool-less Design docking station: With Top-mounted I/O Ports - USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, Audio In/Out, the gaming mid-tower gives users the best convenience to their gaming system and the Tool-Less Design of 3.5"/5.25" HDD station offers the ease of use to access the PC
- Dimension (H x W x D: inch/cm): 19.69 Inch x 7.64 Inch x 17.72 Inch ; Motherboard Compatibility: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Optimized Ventilation: 3 Pre-installed Fans, including two 120 mm Blue LED Fans in the Front and one 120mm Fan in the Rear offers excellent airflow makes it an outstanding ATX gaming case. Gamers can also install the CPU cooler up to 154 mm for your system
- Tremendous Expansion: Supporting up to 154 mm CPU Cooler, up to 380 mm Graphics Card and multiple PCI-E Slot (7) provides gamers more flexibility to upgrade their system for speedy and exciting practice.
- Add RGB LED lighting options to your Gaming PC with integrated LED zones for the ultimate in lighting customization
- Front Panel: Supports 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 3.0 ports, HD Audio ports and LED RGB Control for convent top panel access
- Take Control of your RGB: Built-in RGB Controller provides 7-Color Options with lighting effects (Breath, Blink and Solid Color) Modes
- Thermaltake Liquid Cooling Certified: Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards
- Fully Modular Design: Provides multiple configurations and flexibility for custom PC Enthusiasts
Last update on 2018-03-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API - More info
What is the most important thing to look for when buying gaming pc case?
It’s highly important that you look at the quality of material when buying gaming pc case. You want something that will last you for several years to come. so look carefully in other buyers reviews and make the best decision on your new gaming pc case
is there a life time warranty when buying gaming pc case?
There are many different kinds of warranty . some of them come with a life time warranty, some have 2 years warranty or 5 years. and some have no warranty at all. we recommend going for bare minimum of 5 years warranty on your gaming pc case – that’s enough time to get value out of your new gaming pc case.
Is it safe buying gaming pc case online?
As someone who does most of his shopping online – I don’t see any reason that buying a gaming pc case should be any different. just the fact that you go over so many reviews of other shoppers is such a great benefit. and You end up with a shower head that doesn’t meet your exceptions you can always send it back for a refund.
I got the wrong item when buying a new gaming pc case, what should I do?
Contact Amazone customer support and tell them you didn’t get the gaming pc case you had ordered, Amazon have a great friendly staff who will assist you to solve any issue that might rise.
How did you make this gaming pc case best list?
we looked into many different factors when listing our top gaming pc case. one crucial factor was comparing the price to value aspect. how much exactly we are getting for our money when buying this specific gaming pc case. that was a big one. we also looked into various other factors, such as review score, features, and comparing all the gaming pc case with each other.